Hello, it's me!

 Welcome to Kimora's Kreaction! Where you get to follow along with me on a journey through the ups and downs of making my film kreations/creations ;). I'm sure you guessed it, but my name is Kimora! I am in 11th grade at Everglades High. Of course, I love movies just like everyone else, from series like Avengers to The Conjuring and from fun movies such as Freaky Friday to Frozen! Watching these movies over and over again I started to get curious about all the behind-the-scenes and thought processes behind such movies, which of course led me to media studies! 

I am guilty of rewatching movies countless times especially The Sound of Music, The Pursuit of Happiness, and Home which are my personal favorites, but don't get me wrong I am a SUCKER for almost all genres especially horror and romantic comedies. Through personal experiences, movies are a powerful tool that can create comfort, happiness, awareness, sadness, and have countless impacts. Personally, watching movies gives me a sense of peace and happiness which I would love to be able to do for others even through this very project.

I wouldn't necessarily find myself wanting a career in film making, but I am particularly interested in psychology, and what better way to analyze human behaviors than through film and figuring out the minds of directors and why they do the things they do in regards to making movies. So, I really am getting the "best of both worlds"!

So.. since you and I are going to be hanging together for a while (or at least to the end of the blog post) then there are probably some things you should know about me. I love trying new things whether it's a scary ride at universal,  trying sushi for the first time, parasailing, snorkeling in the middle of the ocean, etc. One of my all-time favorite experiences is swimming in a hot spring in Greece this summer. OH, and how could I forget? My favorite show of all time is Glee! Between me and you, I seriously considered trying to get on Broadway, but quite honestly if you heard me singing in the shower you would do everything possible to prevent that from happening. Hopefully, my filming skills are significantly better than my singing skills because if not... I'm in trouble. Regardless, I'm sure I will learn a lot in my Media Studies class which I am really enjoying so far :)

I hope you are enjoying this blog so far! If you are not then... um... you should STILL keep reading because I'm sure I will grow as a filmmaker and I want you to come along on this journey with me while I do!

Goodbye! Until next time ;)








Comments

Popular Posts