MY TEAM

My group members are Desiree Haghgoo, Lucia Garcia, and Alexa Naranjo! Funny enough I went to middle school with each one of them, so I have a pretty good gauge of all their strengths and attributes! Desiree immediately came to mind when it was announced that we would have to work in a group to make an opening to a movie! Desiree is unbelievably creative and has a knack for acting and drama, so I knew she would be the perfect addition to the group! Lucia, on the other hand, is particularly interested in media studies so her ideas are out of this world! she is constantly throwing out ideas and brainstorming ways to make our project better! Moreover, Alexa is extremely hardworking and will go above and beyond to make sure our project excels! Overall, we all care to put in the work to make out project a success and are so excited! Clearly, I couldn't have asked for a better team!

We have managed to talk a little bit as a group about what each of our roles in the project will be. As I mentioned Desiree has taken a liking to acting and drama which she finds fun, so she didn't have any problem when we decided she would be our main actress! Lucia being fascinated in making our movie opening is filled with creative ideas so she will be our director for the most part. Alexa seemed to be interested in editing after we had done a project in class surrounding editing and she did exceptionally well. Therefore, Alexa will be our editor! I will generally be deemed as the producer since I will be trying to make sure the movie opening is actually produced and comes together! Although we each have our general roles, I'm positive we will overlap into each other's roles and help one another whether it's Lucia taking a shot at acting or me helping Alexa with editing! I can't wait to see what my ideal group is able to put together!
 





Comments

Popular Posts