The time has come!

 Drum roll, please!!!!!!

...

...

...

I would like to publicly announce that the time to kick start my official media studies project has begun! woooooooo and the crowd goes wild ahhhhhh!!! Okay okay, I couldn't help myself lol. Don't get me wrong learning about all the different components of film and media studies has been interesting and fun, but I've been so excited to start this project and the time has finally come! I've referred to this project as "my project", but in actuality, it's "our project". "Our" referring to my group members Lucia Garcia, Desiree Haghgoo, Alexa Naranjo! Together we will all come together to develop an opening sequence for our own film. Now, how COOL is that! Together we decided that our film will a drama, more specifically a teenage drama film. We chose this genre because we all felt we could relate to such a film and because we all found that we actually enjoy watching this genre. Not only am I happy with the genre we chose since it gives us the freedom to be creative with endless possibilities, but I get to create this teenage drama with a really good group. Every member of my group brings a strength to the whole which I figure will come to light once we actually dive in deep into the project. I already figure my group is strong since I know each of them personally and know they will not only carry their own weight but significantly contribute and overachieve while creating our project. I believe each of us cares significantly about this project and is ready to get this thing started and end with an awesome result.

Until next time,

Kimora ;)

Comments

Popular Posts